We will help you find what you need
About Ferenc Ballegeer
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Fiscales (ICHEC), Brussel
Diplôme en sciences fiscales.
University of Cambridge
Summer School in English Legal Methodes
– 2009 ,
Febelfin Academy, Brussel
Certified private banker
– 2012 ,
ILEC legal English level C1
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Master in Notarial Law – cum laude
SEE MY LECTURES →
A small law firm offers you a direct contact with your lawyer and offers the best starting position for independent advice, with us on the cutting edge between property law and tax law. We also defend your interests in respect of the tax authorities and before the courts.
Lawyers distinguish themselves because they only represent the interests of their clients. They are held to professional secrecy by law.
The languages of the firm are Dutch, French and English.
- Attorney-at-law in Brussels since 2001 @Dutch Brussels Bar
- Chair Regional Taxes Task Force @American Chamber of Commerce in Belgium (AmCham Belgium)
- Member Legal & Taxation Committee @AmCham Belgium
- President Election Committee @Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats – International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Elected member Executive Committee @AIJA
- Scientific Work Coordinator @AIJA congress London September 2015
- Volunteer @çavaria
Pursuant to the European Directive on administrative cooperation in the field of taxation (2011/16/EU), Member…
Belgium’s succession law will be modernized in 2018. Belgium will prune its forced heirship rules…
Please contact us for further information